Thursday, February 17, 2011

Question to you all....

I have an idea and I wonder if the few of you who watch this would be interested....

I am a big time starcraft 2 player. I love watching various live streams of people either playing professional games or casting them.

I also like to paint when I am with a group of people....

What if I set up my webcam with a chat room, so people can watch me while at the same time painting figures themselves? We could chat about painting things, 40k, or just any bullshit we want to. The idea is for people who paint better in groups, but cannot find a group to paint with, and would like to spend an hour or two just painting and bull shitting.

I don't know if this would be a stupid thing to do, but I already have a webcam account set up on Justin.tv, so I thought why not?

I could have people who want to participate join a mailing list, so I could just email out something like "I am going to start painting in 30 minutes". Ugh.... I guess I would benefit from getting a twitter account for this probably since that is much faster?

I would probably add everyone on my AIM list and notify people like that?

What are your thoughts on this? Be honest. Stupid idea, or are you interested?