Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm gonna take you for a ride!

Tonight there is going to be a Marvel versus Capcom 3 release party at a friend's house. Anywhere from 10+ people are going to be there. Some people are bringing their T.V.'s and gaming systems. I am bringing my 32" Comp Monitor and Xbox 360 along with the MvC3 game of course.

One of my most favorite fighting games of all time has finally come out with it's long awaited 3rd installment, and I am not going to miss this for the world.

I am thinking that next week I am going to give the "Paint With Me" Cam a test run. I'll keep ya'll posted.

If you are interested in joining me on my cam, send me an email at buffo@awesomesaucestudio.com so I can send out the early notifications of when I will be using my Cam.

Peace!

(No Blackheart... I cry... )