Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Post Holiday Update

Sup ya'll!

I wanted to put up this quick update to keep you guys informed as to what is going on.

The past week, and to an extent this week, as we all know, is the holidays. I have been busy with various things here and there, especially with December 23rd being my Birthday. I call December 23rd - December 25th my Birthmas, since it is a mix of the two!

I got a new camera recorder for my Birthmas, so I will now be able to record my games with HD if that is what you wish to see! The picture clarity will be much sharper, so now you can view my plastic army in greater glory!

On top of all this, in the next few weeks, I will have a very special surprise for everyone here. It will not really be 40k specific, and it may not be for everyone, but I know it is going to be something fun for most of you! This new project will be taking up a lot of my time, so I will try my best to keep up with the Battle Reports as best as I can.

I am sooo excited about this! I can't wait to show it to you all!

Peace!