Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update....

I have been very busy as of late with some computer games I have been working on. plus, I have been playing 40k much more often recently in about a year of hiatus from gaming.

Been kicking ass with my Dark Eldar, which isn't anything new since I am the self titled 'best Dark Eldar' player on the face of this mud ball. I can't lose a game if I tried.

The game I am currently working on as both artist and co-designer is Leaiva Online. This is a 2D mmorpg which will have over 40 different 'classes' a player can choose from.

Come join up!

On a side note, I have been banned from another xenophobic 40k site, yet again. What else is new. Shame too because the knowledge of Dark Eldar on that site from the posters was piss poor at best.

Any-who, I am also still doing art for some magazines, and other various online things.